Digital MEMS Tiltmeters (D-Tiltmeters) ensure high accuracy and negligible dependence on thermal factors thanks to the new digital MEMS self-compensated sensor. They monitor tilt changes in either one or two axial planes and can be installed on vertical or horizontal planes.
D-Tiltmeters can be read locally using a portable readout or centralised with a data logger for remote monitoring and alerting.
The measurement of inclination is essential for the control and security of structures in elevation, both during the construction phase than in operation.
- Vertical or horizontal application
- Uniaxial and biaxial versions
- Easy to install
- High performances
- Negligible dependence from thermal factors
- Customized color on request for low visual impact
Mems tiltmeter Application
- Civil structures
- Building safety along adjacent excavations
- Diaphragms and retaining walls
- Historical buildings
- Decks and bridge piers
- Building’s tilting control