The VIBRA Vibration Monitoring System records vibrations that are caused by road and rail traffic, construction, pile driving and demolition work. The data provided by this system allows you to assess the risk of damage to buildings and sensitive equipment as well as the nuisance to people in an objective manner in accordance with the applicable guidelines.
During each time interval the Monitoring System measures and records both the maximum vibration levels and the vibration frequencies in x-, y- and z-direction. In addition every hour a full measuring signal of the highest peak value(s) is recorded. The digital signal processing guarantees measurements of a high quality and accuracy.
Our assortment comprises the normal Vibration Monitoring System and the Vibration Monitoring System+. The top of the line the ‘Vibration Monitoring System+’ has several special features, including an integrated GPRS/internet option, displacement measurements and automatic level- and calibration checks.
- Unattended vibration measuring for up to 28 days
- 4G Modem
- Low power consumption
- Measurements according to standards DIN 4150-2 and -3, BS 5228-2, BS 7385-2, SBR A and B, SS 460 48 61, blasting standards SS 460 48 66 and AS 2187.2 and is according to DIN 45669-1:2020, depending on the chosen model.
- Compact and sturdy
- IP65 watertight robust housing
- Optional extended range up to 315 Hz
- Easily portable and battery-operated
- Simple and efficient: Performing a measurement is very simple due to the ergonomic operation. While measuring, all relevant information appears on the VIBRA’s display, such as time, time interval and the vibration values including frequency in all 3 directions
- Analysis and processing: The VIBRA can be connected to your PC or laptop via a USB connection for uploading the data and further analysis of the measurements using the PC software supplied with the system. With the VIBRA+ the data can also be sent to your PC via e-mail