The Wireless Tiltmeter is a low-power long-range wireless data logger and inclinometer in a single, compact box. It measures tilt in three (triaxial) perpendicular axes in the plane of the base and combines a highly precise two in one MEMS sensor plus a radio transmission network. One gateway can support several hundred nodes in the same network.
Measuring inclinations with tiltmeters is essential for the success of many projects: from controlling building response during a tunnelling project, analysing settlements, to tracking changes in the inclination of structures such as bridge piers or historical monuments and dams, to monitoring landslides including berms in open pits.
Measurements with long-range wireless communication and extended battery life sets this inclinometer apart from other comparable products in the market. The tiltmeter can also be used as a standalone logger for manual monitoring and can be easily configured and connected with a USB cable and an Android phone.
For long-range, remote readings in geotechnical monitoring.
- Datalogging and tilt monitoring in a compact box
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Long battery life (> 10 years @ 1h sampling rate)
- -40⁰C to 80⁰C operating range
- Reduced size (103x100x61 mm, internal antenna version)
- User-friendly Android configuration app at no extra cost
- Web browser software
- Standard CSV download, FTP push and API access
- Highly accurate and reliable tri-axis tilt sensor with an extended range of up to 90 degrees
- Long-range communications (up to 15km away)
- Low-power, long battery life (up to 10 years)
- Robust, small and weather proof box for harsh environments
- Easy configuration
Wireless Tiltmeter Application
Typical applications include:
- Remote tilt monitoring from retaining and building walls
- Landslide monitoring
- Bridge pier monitoring
- Structural load monitoring
- Ground subsidence
- Foundations and deep excavations