Client: Thiess John Holland
Project: Brisbane Airport Link
- Vibrating Wire Embedment Strain Gauges
- Vibrating Wire Spot Weldable Strain Gauges
- Vibrating Wire Load Cells
- Rod Extensometers
- NATM Pressure Cells
Contact us to discuss about your infrastructure project.
The Brisbane Airport Link is currently Australia’s largest road infrastructure project. Geomotion have supplied a wide range of instruments and on-site training to assist with Thiess John Holland’s comprehensive monitoring scheme. This includes:
- monitoring load on anchors during excavation;
- strain gauges to monitor capping beams and cross passages;
- inclinometer systems to measure ground deformation;
- rod extensometers to measure underground subsidence and void formation; and
- pressure cells to monitor lining load.