Signal coverage is a thing of the past. With the Loadsensing wireless monitoring system LS-G6, you can deploy the system anywhere, with long range communication up to 15km. You get 10 years of unattended operation – providing you with a flexible and affordable solution for a project when a cabled system is not suitable due to access restrictions or physical barriers. All data is transmitted in a secure manner.
There’s enough data storage for up to 72,500 readings (including timestamp and 5 sensors) or 200,000 readings (including timestamp and 1 sensor). Other features include a control port for operating a distributed sensor multiplexer, and the opportunity to individually configure each channel on the voltage data logger.
Contact us for more information about this monitoring system.
- Vibrating Wire 1 channel and 5 channel loggers
- Digital RS485 and SDI-12 Node
- Voltage (4-20mA) 4ch Node
- Wireless Tiltmeter Node
- Piconode with 1 analog input + 1 thermistor + 1 pulse counter
- Laser Distance Node
- 4G Rugged Telemetry Gateway
Wireless monitoring systems are the future for all your geotechnical, civil, and environmental monitoring needs. Some of the benefits of this system are:
- No cables; saves km of installation/maintenance
- Compatible with a wide range of geotechnical and environmental sensors
- Integration with Geomotion Cloud web-based software facilitating near real-time data capture, analytics and alarm configuration
- 24/7 remote information allows to anticipate problems and thus avert cost-intensive accidents
- Sampling rate: 30 seconds to 1 day
- Remote sampling rate change
- Optimisation of maintenance cycles by doing it only when and where truly needed
- Robust, enjoys longevity in harsh environments
- Easy to install, plug and use
The LS-G6 (Wireless Sensor Observation System) provides a system to transmit, receive and data log remotely signals from any sensor with a vibrating wire, voltage, 4-20mA, SDI12 or resistance output.
Software is embedded in the gateway which allows it to be fully configurable over air or Ethernet and a fast mode allows full diagnostics to ensure correct operation of the system.
- Connect sensor: easily plug sensors to the Loadsensing node, thanks to the friendly standard industrial connector.
- Install gateway: easy installation of the small gateway to receive/store/send all data from the nodes, via Ethernet, Wi-fi, 3G.
- Visualise/configure: set sampling rate, view real time or historical data remotely from your office. No need to install any software in your computer, thanks to the 24/7 free web application already installed in the gateway.
Transmit, receive and data log remote signals.
Excellent applications for the Loadsensing wireless monitoring system include:
- Oil detection
- Air pollution